December 9, 2013

Weekly Wishes: One

 Hello, there. I hope you had a good weekend! I spent the weekend running a few errands & getting our Christmas decorations up. Today, I'm participating in my first link-up through The Nectar Collective, called weekly wishes. Every week, tons of people blog about their week's goals & link up with others to encourage & be encouraged. 

This week's goals:
  1. Take some pictures. I've been slacking in the photo department, mostly because I lost my camera battery charger, but I bought a new one so I have no reason not to get out there and use my camera!
  2. Paint. Well after a month of waiting, I finally have my birthday presents. My mom got me some new brushes, paper, paint & a new watercolor notebook & Emil got me a couple awesome watercolor books so I have all the resources I could need to sit down & work on my paintings.
  3. Send out Christmas cards. The tree is up & so are the decorations. Its time to send out a few Christmas cards & get in touch with some family in the states.
  4. Use my new Crock-Pot. I bought a new baby Crock-Pot, perfect for a dip or a meal for two. I have a few recipes & even went out for all the groceries I'll need to make them. Now I just have to actually make it happen! If all goes well, I might even share a recipe with y'all!
This week's theme is color & since this weekend revolved around Christmas & Christmas decorations, I decided to use a picture of our tree! If you're a goal setter or want to be, feel free to participate! Get the low down & link up at The Nectar Collective!


Happy Monday! I'm wishing y'all a good week & sending out good vibes!


6 comments :

  1. With pictures that pretty, you DO need to take more! I'm always envious of the bloggers with the camera and the eye to make great images. I've seen your name on so many other blogs, so it's about time I stop over for myself. And I am an avid crockpot lover, so I suggest you invest in some liners and share any good recipes you find ;) I hate when people say this, but I'm a new reader around here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet encouragement! I'll definitely share if all goes as planned!

      Delete
  2. These pictures are beautiful! I've been slacking on picture-taking too, except for the quick ones that I tend to snap throughout the day on my phone. I have been saving every crockpot recipe that I come across these days. Good luck with your wishes this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've had too long of a break away from my camera, so its definitely time to pick it up again! I absolutely love crock pots, I had one in Texas but its packed up in storage, so its nice to have a new one, even if its tiny!

      Delete
  3. awesome photos, and such a great blog!!! :)
    Consider me as your new follower!
    and hey - welcome to weekly wishes! Wish you all the best luck this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm slightly new to blogging as I've taken a LONG break, so I figured weekly wishes was the perfect way to jump right in, meet some new people, & set some much needed goals for myself! Have a wonderful week (:

      Delete