December 12, 2013

The Tutu Project

Today, I just want to share this beautiful story with you. A man, who absolutely adores & loves his wife has supported her during her battles with cancer through his incredibly creative photography. 

Check out the story: 




I'm so in awe at how selfless this husband has been for his wife. Its so wonderful & inspiring to see this type of love in action. You can find learn more about Bob & Linda & even buy a calendar of all his photos at The Tutu Project.

Happy Thursday! 

1 comment :

  1. Hey Samantha! I tried to reply to your email, but unfortunately you are listed as a no-reply blogger so I couldn't. How funny that our blogs have the same name! I love that you were a DG at TCU!! I was on the chapter management team and we had our yearly training that year at TCU! Yall have such a gorgeous house! My twin sister is actually in nursing school at TCU now and loves it. Thank you so so much for your sweet note of encouragement and for reaching out to me! I am so excited to have found your blog- it's the cutest!!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete